Why do you need a coach?
I’ve had business coaching myself. Some good, some not so good. But all have had one thing in common. Mixed results.
I find a lot of coaches these days are so wrapped in their own framework and models that can be franchised that the only thing that gets done is paperwork.
For me, coaching is about listening, discussion, disagreements, resolution, strategy and action. Not necessarily in that order.
- If you are sat at your desk on a Friday at 6pm wondering how you are going to pay that huge corporation tax bill next week, you need a coach.
- If you are working every hour in the day, not seeing the kids or the wife, you need a coach.
- If you thought hiring more people would help lift the burden, only for it to become more people who need your help, you need a coach.
Being a business owner can be a very lonely place to be. I find that a lot of the time your decisions are right for the business but just that validation by a confidential 3rd party can put you at ease.
Having a coach who is an active business owner is like having someone on the outside of your company keeping an eye on the bigger picture.
It gives you an advisor to support your interests and gives you honest no-nonsense feedback on where you might go from here.
I'm happy to jump on Zoom/Teams for a chat or alternatively I'm based in Leeds, West Yorkshire should a coffee be preferred.
How it works
- Clarify your business and personal goals
- Create a plan that works for you
Who is this for?
- SME Owner-Managers
- Family Business Owners